At the “award winning” Applesauce Inn, we are proud of our Inn’s warmth, homey comforts and cheerful hospitality.
As a Boutique Bed and Breakfast your comfort is important to us and
we strive to continually add “the little things” that will make your stay a special one.
We want you to feel like this is your “home away from home.”
We proudly feature and sell our own home made jams (in season).
Special Note: We do offer “gluten free” “vegetarian” and reduced sugar breakfast and dessert options.
- Our plated hot breakfast is scratch made, featuring locally grown produce from our own garden along with our local farm CSA (in season) and our very own farm fresh eggs, it is served each morning at 8:30 am, often with fresh baked muffins or pastries, seasonal fruit and juices. Coffee and other hot beverages available at 7 am.
- Made-in-Michigan Lady Americana queen pillow top mattress sets, Snugfleece Wool Mattress pads and Martex Gold Pillows (as found at high-end Hilton hotels) on each bed offer a cozy and comfortable night’s sleep…just don’t be late for breakfast!
- FREE Wireless Hi-Speed Cable Internet Connection
- Flat screen HDTV with Amazon Firestick, now streaming movies and on demand programming.
- Tons of books and vintage board games (whose up for a marathon game of Monopoly???)
- Each room offers Electric Fireplaces (operates with or without heat) for comfort and romantic ambiance, bath robes, wine glasses, shampoo and conditioner, blow dryers.
- Individually controlled a/c in each room
- During the summer months (May-October) join us for our scrumptious evening dessert each night of your stay…always a guest favorite!
- Tazo, Stash and Bigelow Teas, specialty gourmet hot chocolates, our own Farmhouse Blend Coffee created specially for our guests by the roasters at Black Iron Coffee Roasters in Howell, MI. and cold bottled water available 24 hours a day at our beverage bar.
- Comfortable wraparound porch with furniture for three season enjoyment, great place to enjoy the sunset, your dessert as well as our beautiful country views, various seating out in the gardens!
- Outdoor Pergola and bonfire area, can be set up for a small wedding (50 or less), rehearsal dinners, vow renewals.